How to achieve the ultimate tan
Prior to application exfoliate with The Perfectionist Exfoliating Body Scrub to ensure the tan is applied to fresh skin.Always remove make-up, perfume and deodorant before tanning.
- To achieve best results, on application use latex free gloves or a Tantruth® Mitt
- When applying the lotion or gel use circular motions to ensure no area of the skin is missed, skimming over elbows, knees and ankles
- Allow the Tan to develop before dressing
- For the most gorgeous tan leave to develop overnight before showering
- Avoid perfume and make up while the tan develops
- Shading can be used on the body to create a slimming effect, which is very effective on the hip area. Shading between the breasts produces a plunge effect enhancing the bust, and just by adding a little extra tan on the cheek area will accentuate the cheek bone. In the same way abs can be outlined and therefore emphasised
Moisturise daily with The Primer Pre-Tanning Perfecting Spray to prolong your tan.Pat yourself dry after showering to ensure you get the most out of your tan.